Charles D. Sheehy, Inc. is a leading supplier of pipe, valves, fittings and mechanical equipment serving the mechanical contracting industry of New England.
We are independently owned and are able to provide an unmatched level of service to our clients. We maintain an extensive inventory of products at our location.
Charles D. Sheehy, Inc. was founded in 1951 by Charles, and his son Arthur, veterans of Crane and Atlantic Pipe
Sheehy was located in South Boston until 1983, when it moved to its current location in Avon.